Through means of storage and retrieval of data (cookies and others), service providers collect data relating to users which may subsequently be used:
- For the provision of specific services
- For advertising
- As a basis for the development of improvement or new freely offered products and services.
Some of our websites use our own and third-party cookies in order to improve our services and to show you publicity related to your preferences determined by analysis of your browsing habits. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept this use. You can change settings in order to prevent use, but it is possible that you will not then be able to access certain sections that are disabled.
- Those which are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user.
- Analytical cookies which, or treated by us and by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of use made by users of the service that is offered. For this, your browsing on this website is analysed in order to improve products and services that we offer you.
- Session cookies. These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Advertising cookies. These are those which, or treated by us or third parties, allow the most effective management of advertising spaces on the website, adapting content of an advert to the service requested or to the use made of our website. In this way, we can analyse your browsing habits on the internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Technical cookies. These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use different options or services which are there.
- Behavioural cookies. These store information about user preferences for or interest in products and/or services collected during your browsing, so that advertising can be shown based on your profile.
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Systems for specific opting-out indicated in the above table with respect to the cookie in question (these systems can lead to your installing in your computers a "rejection" cookie" so that your choice of disabling functions); or other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies in each website that is visited and to manage their disablement (e.g. Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
Grupo Serra is not responsible for the content or accuracy of privacy policies of third parties that are included in their policies.